Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome new Design Team Members!

Before we go on to our next challenge et al, I want to thank everyone that tried out for the design team spots, and for the difficult task of picking only two! Now I can make welcome to our new design team Members!  I'd like to introduce Gail, and Laine!

Gail
Hi. I am Gail Scott, also known as the Snowman Troll because I live beneath the bridge - the Mackinac Bridge that is - in the Lower Peninsula of the Winter ~Water Wonderland of Michigan ~ USA. My handsome husband, Richard Alan who is know as Scotty, Rick, and Dick is the leader of our home and loves me like Christ loves the church. Second to Jesus, I love Richard with all of my heart and I am blessed to be his wife. I have one adult child, Benjamin who is married to my lovely daughter-in-law, Michelle. I am the step-mom to Richard's two adult children, Rita & Alan. I have been blessed with 7 grandchildren, Mariah (20), Halie (14) Taylor (13), Walker(12), Nolan (11), Sydney (10), and Carson will be 2 years-old in February. 

I started a blog this August with the help of a friend Darlene Pavlick whom I met in Indiana at a card making workshop. After losing my job, hubby and I decided I would be a SAHW (stay at home wife) ~ and I started a new hobby - card making. Previously, my two main hobbies were machine embroidery and quilting - but card making seems to have consumed most of my time these days. I am blessed to be a DT member of ~ Twist of Faith~ .

Laine

I am mom to the most amazing, loving, talented, sweet, compassionate and beautiful daughters, Lynette and Tiffany.  Grandma to Logan and Jared who are sweet, kind, funny, handsome and smart.  They are all my
heart beat and I treasure them always. I am doggie mom to Hercules who has been by my side for almost 13 years now.  I always tell him that God made him just for me because God knew exactly what I needed.  Herc is a teacup Pomeranian and weighs 4.5 pounds but I still believe his heart weighs more than that. He has fans all over the world and is my inspiration for another blog I am working on called Life Lessons from Hercules.  The good Lord above has used this little guy to teach me lots and lots of stuff and I have this strong desire to share some of these stories.  I am still hoping to make a difference in this world.
I love everything about crafting.  I have been collecting supplies for a very long time now - if you were to ask my daughters they would tell you I have enough to open my own shop.  I am also a photographer, writer and I know how to crochet, knit, embroider and sew.  I made my first dress when I was 12 years old. I also have an Etsy Shop called Hugs4theHeart Designs.


When I am creating it takes me to a place that is relaxing and peaceful.  Doing something I love is like heaven on earth and I feel so blessed to be able to share my passion with so many amazing, talented and inspiring women whom I meet every day. I am so delighted to be a part of this design team!!


I hope you'll take some time to visit our new teamies (click on their names to wizz over to their blogs!) and make them welcome! They will be in the full swing of our team by next challenge!

Stay tuned for our new challenge, and have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gail and Laine! Have fun creating!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete