Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#17 Golden White ... White and Gold...

We wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope that you are celebrating a time of peace and great joy.

Thank you for joining us in our love of crafting, and our walk of faith! We just scraped in with enough entries for a Top 3, so here they are!


Our random prize winner, will receive her choice of the images we showcased last week from Michelle Perkett's Studio .... congratulations to...

Karen please email me (Pauline) at the yahoo address on the right, and I'll get your prize off to you! Thank you for sponsoring our Christmas challenge, Michelle Perkett Studio!

Before I welcome you to our challenge, our sponsor this week is Clear Dollar Stamps! Our random prize winner will receive a $15 voucher for use at the Clear Dollar Stamps store.. wonderful! We're thrilled to have Clear Dollar Stamps as a sponsor because the images are wonderful, and the sentiments fit the heart of our challenges here so perfectly!

This week we have a colour challenge for you.... your creations can be along any theme, as long as the colours used are.... 

GOLD AND WHITE

(Yes I know, still wonderful for a Christmas creation, but it doesn't have to be!). Remember that your creation should show your Twist of Faith!

 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
                           ..... Luke 2:14 NLV

the above scripture is a share, or for inspiration.  Please use any scripture, quote or sentiment that offers a message fitting of our theme and your card...

Our team this week has created some real delights with our sponsor's images.... have a look here!


(busy celebrating Christmas Day... will be up directly!)

We hope that you will share with us in our GOLD and WHITE challenge.  We also wish you all a healthy and happy New Year, filled with everything good.  And have a wonderful and blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog. A friend & member of your DT, Gail Scott, sent me the pretty white mat embossed with the Wisemen that I used. Thanks Gail! I hope that my sentiment & card are appropriate for your challenge. I have combined with 10 challenges total & this is my 1st entry. I have another ready that I'll enter also soon. Merry Christmas! Here in Central TX it is snowing on Christmas Day. Started out raining & thundering with more rain, Forecast was for snow flurries late afternoon but before noon it was snowing. It is snowing lighter now. Good day to be indoors and craft.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot to put CDS DT member behind my name. I just had to play since we were sponsoring!!

    ReplyDelete