Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Challenge #45 - END OF THE DAY – SUNSET COLORS

Welcome to a new challenge here at Twist of Faith!  We love to make cards and our "twist" is that always add a scripture, positive quote/verse, or uplifting quote.  We want to not only share our joy of making cards, but also encourage the recipient.  What a wonderful way to make someone's day brighter!
Let's first see what gorgeous creations were created for last weeks challenge!  Our challenge last week was to create a scene and boy, were some lovely scenes created.  Here are the top three (in no particular order):
#7 - Princess
#2 - Jo Ann


....and...

#2 - Karen
...who just happens to be our challenge winner - the winner of a $20.00 store credit from Lacy Sunshine!  Congratulations Karen!  Please be sure to contact Pauline using the email to the right so that arrangements can be made to send you the prize.
And now on to this weeks new challenge:
END OF THE DAY – SUNSET COLORS
There are so many colors in the evening sky - your options are endless!!  You can use a blend of colors or just pick out your favorite and go with it.  And we would love to hear why you chose the color you did. 
Our sponsor for the week is Melonheadz, who has generously offered the winner of this weeks challenge 1 image bundle of the winners choice!
A little bit about the owner of Melonheadz - Nikki:
Button
Once upon a time, I had 1 big noisy child, and 2 small noisy children, (still noisy, just bigger...lol) and I was in desperate need for quiet book patterns. I couldn't find any that I LOVED, so... I drew my own! Not too successful, as they were way too complicated, but I had HUGE feedback on my art work.  So, my happy ending began with a blog :) I started out posting free images daily, and within a week, I had over 100 followers! I was thrilled! Slowly as my art work has improved, so have my opportunities! Etsy is just another step in achieving my dream. I have become a successful illustrator! I am so blessed to have had many willing to help me on my path, and am grateful for every single person who has visited my shop, blog, and offered requests and suggestions along the way.
I LOVE this "job"! 
Need some inspiration?  First a verse:
When I consider Your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have ordained.  What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?  For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor.
Psalm 8:4-5
And now to see what our Design Team created using images from Melonheadz:
 Antoinette using Elephant Baby 1

 2nd Card Using Caylee


Barb using Mushrooms

and the inside of her card:
 
Hillary using (just got back from vaca will
hopefully have a card up soon!)
 
 
Pauline  using
Vickie using All I Have Seen

  
Zella using "Praying"
(inside)

We hope that the cards our Design Team created inspired you to use your favorite sunset colors and create something beautiful!  Don't forget to include a scripture, positive verse/quote, or uplifting verse.  We look forward to seeing your creation!

Should our Linky Tool fail us, share your creation through the comments section, with a direct link to your blog post.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome background Karen! Thank you for choosing my card as your top 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess, your card was beautiful!!!! We're so happy you joined us...hope you will add a project or two this week too! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, these are beautiful! Thank you for letting me be a part of your challenge!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations by the Design Team, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete